Monday, January 18, 2010

I Hope He's Got A Bigger Boat This Time Around


As I made my way around the horror sites today, I found a report on Bloody-Disgusting (click Here to read it) about Alex Aja's Piranha 3D. At first the report starts out negatively, as we find out that his movie is being pushed back to an August release. But then we get the scoop that Richard Dreyfuss will be playing basically the same character that he played in Jaws! I was already looking forward to Piranha 3D because it just looks like it is going to be a fun flick. The pictures that have been released show us that it's going to be blood, guts, booze and tits. It might not be Oscar bait, but it should definitely be worth the price of admission.


But now, to find out that Matt Hooper will be back on our screens 35 years after Jaws was made has me even more excited for this flick. It's been confirmed by BD that he'll be drinking Amity brand beer as a further nod to Jaws. Hopefully Hooper will be just as knowledgeable about man eating piranha as he was about man eating sharks. Either way, for the fun factor, this movie is at the top of my must see list.

You guys excited for it?
____________

And just a quick note. If you haven't joined Night of the Living Blog's Facebook page (why haven't you? there's a link on the sidebar), I posted a link to a guest column I wrote over at Kickout!! Wrestling. That's right, I'm into blood, guts and wrestling. If I wasn't so studly I wouldn't know how I ever got laid. Anyway, check it out guys, and leave me a damn comment every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment